- 2 cups gluten free flour (mine is a blend of brown rice flour, corn flour and tapioca flour)
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 cup organic shredded coconut
- 1 cup gluten free cornflakes
- 4 tbs cocoa
- 250g dairy free butter, melted (I use Nuttelex lite)
- 1 cup pure icing sugar
- 2 tbs cocoa
- hot water
- Preheat oven to 170˚C.
- Line a 30cm x 20cm tray with baking paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and mix in the melted butter.
- Press firmly into prepared tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in tray.
- To make icing mix icing sugar and cocoa over a bowl of hot water. Add a little hot water to make the icing to a good spreadable consistency. Spread over cooled slice.
- Cut into squares.