Below is the recipe for the spinach dip that I mentioned in a blog post a few weeks ago.
It is a very easy recipe. You could use the cashew cream base and change the ingredients to make other dips. For example you could add some french onion soup mix to make a french onion dip. I use this recipe to make my own gluten free onion soup mix.
Spinach & Cashew Cream Dip
- 200g raw cashews
- 1/2 tsp salt
- couple of handfuls of spinach
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/3 cup water (extra for soaking)
- Cover cashews with water and add the salt. Soak for 8-12 hours.
- Drain the water from the cashews and rinse.
- Place the cashew into Bellini and process for 10 secs, speed 8.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 20 secs, speed 5. Add more water as necessary to get the right consistency.