Recently we celebrated my daughters birthday. We had an extended family dinner with 16 people in attendance. As well as the food intolerance’s in our family my niece is Coeliac. All of the menu was gluten free apart from the lollies. I was too busy organising and enjoying the company so we only have photos of the cake.
So what was on our menu:
- Camembert cheese
- French Onion Dip (made using about 15g of this French Onion Soup dry mix & a tin of reduced cream)
- Rice Crackers
- Carrot Sticks
- Marinated Chicken Thighs cooked on the BBQ
- Failsafe sausages (gluten and sulphite free)
- GF Steak and honey sausages
- Potato Bake
- Sweet Potato Bake made with mayonnaise instead of cream
- Toss Salad
- Chocolate Cake iced with butter cream & decorated with bubble wrap chocolate
What would you serve for a gluten free birthday celebration?