Oops it been a while since I posted anything. Life just got in the way for a while. I took photos for this recipe ages ago, so here it finally is.
This is a recipe I developed by combining & adapting a few different muffin recipes. These are gluten, dairy & soy free. They are best eaten fresh on the day that they are made. If they are not going to be eaten on the day they are made I would recommend freezing them.
- 2 1/2 cups GF flour
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 7 tbsp DF egg based mayonnaise
- 1 cup DF milk of choice (I usually use almond milk)
- 4 rashers bacon
- 125g corn (I usually use frozen or tinned)
- Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan-forced. Grease 12 hole muffin pan.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and cook. (I usually do this in the microwave.)
- Measure the flour and baking powder and combine well.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Divide mixture among muffin holes in pan.
- Bake for 20-25 mins. Stand muffins in pan for 5 minutes; turn onto wire racks to cool.